MMP Structural Engineering -
403.264.8495 (Calgary)
705.737.9286 (Barrie)
8am - 5pm (Mon - Fri)
Calgary (Head Office): #205 1170 Kensington Cr NW Calgary, AB
Barrie (East Canada Office): #101B 135 Bayfield St., Barrie ON

New horizon mall – All concrete work successfully completed in June 2017. ATCO Commercial centre – Construction completed in 2017. Some elements require revision to incorporate minor practicality-based changes. Skypointe Senior’s Community – 95% of the concrete work finished in May 2017. Pours for entrance canopies etc. make the other 5% of the work that remains. …

Read more