MMP Engineering Ltd. desires to implement and maintain a Professional Practice Management Plan (PPMP) which includes quality assurance of business activities within the organization. As a member and permit holder of Association of Professional Engineers, Geologist and Geophysicists of Alberta (APPEGA), Canada, MMP is required to prepare and maintain a PPMP for the professional engineering work performed within the organization.
• MMP maintains a PPMP and regularly review the following steps to provide a high quality professional service to the clients.
• Identifying line of professional responsibility and establishing acceptable quality of reporting procedures complying with all
applicable regularly guidelines, standards and codes
MMP delivers quality projects through the application of a comprehensive quality program known as the MMP Operating System, which is structured to comply with the MMP’s engineering design / drafting and inspection work.
• Project-specific activity plans (APs) are developed for each discipline on a project. The APs identify procedures to be followed, activities to be performed, and authorized approvers for the activities.
• MMP develops a project start-up checklist that is a systematic approach to develop a design team, information required for analysis design and drafting.
• Standard practices for relevant disciplines are referenced in the work instructions and checklists to provide guidance and instruction regarding methods of work performance.
• The contractor administrator and the site inspector are focused on ensuring that the desired level of quality is achieved on implementation of design work during the construction phase of the project.